The Turnkey Group was formed approximately 20 years ago to meet the needs of the Industrial and Commercial sectors of the Electrical Contracting Industry.
The Management Group has many years of experience in various industries including Quarry’s, rolling millings, brick plants, concrete plants, paper mills and smelters.
Turnkey has a well establish workshop located at Smithfield which has overhead crane facilities for easy manual handling. The workshop has a clean section for switchboard and MCC manufacture.
Turnkey has a mobile service within excess of thirty fully equipped motor vehicles to ensure that our customers’ needs come first.
We have completed many projects some of which are detailed below:
Our Electrical staff have skills in all facets of the electrical trade including
- Cable Tray Installation.
- Steel Conduit Installation.
- Steel Wire Armored cables.
- Control Systems.
- Fiber Installation.
- HV Work.
- LV Mains.
- Power Factor Correction.
Turnkey is successfully managed by staff with many years experience in the Electrical Contracting Industry
- PLC Automation of Block Machine.
- Upgrade of PLC2 To SLC platform.
- Electrical and Mechanical Installation of Paper Mill for ABC tissues.
- Full Design, Programming and Insulation of PLC Automation for B&D Doors.
- Project Management of High Voltage Installations.
- Major Design and Construction of Shopping Complexes etc.
- Upgrade of Power Factor correction units for our customers.
- Electrical Installation of Crushing Plant for Boral Recycling Wetherill Park.
- Relocation of Plant and Equipment to new premises.
- Set up of lock out tag out system and Installation of Safety Guarding of machinery for all electrical equipment at Boral masonry.
- Design and Installation of Pilzs Safety Equipment at Coke, James Hardie, Iplex, Boral, B&D Doors and VIP Packaging.
- Programmed Maintenance Shutdowns.
- Upgrade of Stabilizing plant at Boral Quarry.
- Manufacture and installation of MCC units for One steel Rooty Hill.
- Permanent Labour Hire for Programmed & Breakdown Maintenance for our customers.
- Installation of all Electrics and SCDA System for Rocla Fly, Ash Plant at Bayswater Power Station.
- Installation of Tile equipment at CSR.
- Installation of plant for Hi Tec concrete plants.
- Building control panels and wiring of boilers for Tomlinson boilers.
- Installation of SCDA system Royal North Shore Hospital for boiler controls.
- Relocation of equipment for our customers to other sites.
As well as major projects we have completed many small service type jobs and minor installation works. We have employees who specialise in Programming many different types of PLC. We are a System Integrator for Allen Bradley and have OEM status from various suppliers. Turnkey is always increasing the skills and knowledge of our staff allowing us to meet the demands of industries within Australia. While our staff have some specific experience and skills, we’re more than happy to increase our skill base by working on projects and technologies not specifically listed as skills for our staff.The Turnkey Group is aware of its obligations with regard to the requirements of the OH&S legislation and Workcover. Accordingly for all of our major projects we provide Safe Work Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plans, site specific staff inductions and random on site safety check lists.
With the expertise and knowledge of our service and engineering divisions, we can ensure all projects are completed safely, on time and on budget.